Drive Recklessly - Video
WHAT THE FUCK
Why did I think Hitler was Dan Howell
Your haiku could not be found.
Try again later.
As an English teacher, this made me weep tears of awestruck joy.
i feel bad for teachers because i distinctly remember my mom bursting into tears once when she was grading papers and she was just mumbling “theyre so goddamn stupid” over and over
every time i read this i laugh a little harder
i love learning useless information
Lol. Must share this elsewhere.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
when you can’t sleep and you need some warm whispers to help block out everything you’re fighting. listen
even now - william fitzsimmons// she went quietly - charlie winston// holding on and letting go - ross copperman// samson - regina spektor// wherever you will go - charlene soraia// warm whispers - missy higgins// breaking down (acoustic) - florence and the machine// angel - jack johnson// stay - sara bareilles// think i’ll go inside - joshua radin// dust to dust - the civil wars// sad beautiful tragic - taylor swift// little hell - city and colour// where are you now - mumford and sons// if only i - jon mclaughlin// they’ll never take the good years - william fitzsimmons// realise (cover) - boyce avenue// slow it down - the lumineers// when we were happy - rob giles